- Approved as Traditional Medicine by Ministry of Health Malaysia MAL17040017TC.
- Certified organic virgin coconut oil sourced from Sri Lanka.
- No genetically modified ingredients.
- Non deodorized.
- Raw, Pure & Unrefined.
- Trans-fat acid-free.
- Cholesterol free.
- Halal certified.
Liquid VCO is ideal for certain health conditions that need a higher dosage of the oil to hasten maintenance; e.g. bone health, brain function, cell regeneration, constipation, heart health, hormone imbalance, slimming, etc.
- Adults: 16.5ml (15mg) once a day after meal (NPRA recommendation).
- It can be consumed up to 2 tablespoons (30ml) per day to achieve health benefits, but it’s best to work up to this amount gradually. Two tablespoons provide about 18grams of medium-chain triglycerides, which is within the range of 15-30 grams that has been shown to increase metabolic rate. However, start slowly to avoid nausea and loose stools that may occur with initial intake. Take 1 teaspoon per day, gradually increasing to 2 tablespoons per day over 1 – 2 weeks.
- Liquid VCO can also be used externally for skin care, hair care, and nail care.
- For Health: Please insist on the box label that the VCO has been approved under “Traditional Medicine” or “Health Supplement”.
- For Culinary (Cooking): Although the description states “Virgin Coconut Oil” with printed nutritional information, this is basically coconut copra oil for culinary purposes, not for health supplement use.
- Organic VCO is nutraceutical for the human body (food, or parts of food that provide medical or health benefits including the prevention and treatment of disease).
- Only Organic VCO has endospermic effects (means having live enzymes) for healing.
- Organic VCO has the highest source of fatty acids such as Lauric, Caprylic, Capric, Caprylic, and Myristic acids to protect us from diseases.
- The appearance of pure organic VCO is clear & transparent like water with natural freshness of coconut aroma and free of sediment.