Professional-level performance with exceptional quality
The Lexar® Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II card let you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos, including 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)1. This card leverages UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Using a DSLR, cinema-quality video cameras or 3D camera you’ll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options
With growing HD, 3D, and 4K video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. The Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II card makes it easy by leveraging UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) performance and providing you with large capacity options up to 256GB.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Backwards compatible at the highest UHS-I speeds
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities. The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- High-speed performance - leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)1
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video a DSLR camera, cinema-quality video cameras, or 3D camera
- Large capacity options up to 256GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow2
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
- Limited lifetime warranty
64GB – Class 10, UHS-II (U3), V60
64GB – up to 250MB/s read, 90MB/s write
0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
-25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
Dimension (W x L x H)
32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm / 1.25” x 0.95” x 0.08”