Proven safe and effective concentrated antiseptic disinfectant, kills bacteria and provides protection against germs which can cause infection and illness. Use diluted for antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites and stings. Use as a disinfectant in and around the home.
For external use only
First aid and medical
Do not use undiluted unless for urgent application
Do not use undiluted on sensitive skin
Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites & stings tablespoonful to half pint of water. Cover with clean, dry dressing.
Dandruff 1 tablespoonful to 1 pint of warm water. Pour over hair and scalp, leave for 10 minutes before shampooing.
Spots and pimples 1 tablespoonful to half pint of warm water. Bathe affected area daily.
If swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk.
If contact is made with eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water.
In both cases, consult your doctor and take this bottle with you.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.